About Media Edge Interactive Limited
As part of The Media Edge Group, Media Edge Interactive Limited is one of the emerging integrated marketing communication agencies poised for a period of exciting growth and development, with a clear vision and the will to deliver great brand communication to our growing clientele.
The opportunities ahead are truly exceptional, driven by innovative and creative initiatives aimed at exploiting the significant potential of a growing and changing communications marketplace in Kenya.
In order to help deliver the business’s strategic objectives, we seek to appoint highly talented Production Co-ordinator to join a dedicated team in order to ensure and enhance the delivery of clients’ strategic marketing and communication objectives.
- Facilitate smooth TV and Radio productions
- Co-ordinate the indicated crews and ensure efficient project management from concept to actualization and presentation to client
- Ability to formulate creative concepts for TV advertisements and documentaries
- Ability to produce documentaries, Infomercials and Corporate videos
- Manage the production office according to the guidelines set out by the Production Manager and Head of Studio
- Prepare and distribute shooting schedules, crew and cast lists, scripts and script revisions
- Organize the use of courier and transport companies, co-ordinate the transport of film and tape to and from various venues.
- Degree in mass communication and broadcast media
- At least 5 years experience in the production industry as a producer or production manager/coordinator
- Experience in working in fast paced environment and able to travel in short notice
What you need to be;
- Creative and have high level of insight into TV and Radio productions.
- Passionate, flexible but firm, have self-drive, team player, tolerant, ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Highly levels of discipline and understanding into human behaviour and motivations.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Flexible to travel in short notice, work long hours, and manage tight deadlines.
Are you the one?
Do you share our values, aspiration and are looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent and rewarding achievement, do respond by sending your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 18th Feb 2011