Finken Holdings Limited is a leading supplier of food and dairy ingredients as well as dairy processing equipment.
Our major clients are processors in the food and dairy industry.
At Finken we do not only sell but create a long lasting relationship with our clients.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Technical Sales Executive.
Reporting to the Technical Sales Manager, The Technical Sales Executive will be in charge maximizing sales for the company.
Among other duties, he/she will be responsible for:
- Identifying and penetrating new market opportunities;
- Developing and maintaining good relationship with customers through personal contact, and any other means possible;
- Displaying efficiency in gathering market and customer information to influence pricing, product delivery and customer expectations;
- Beware of the existing and potential competitors and their sales strategies, and those of their clients’ businesses ;
- Doing sales presentations to potential customers, following up with proposals and quotations whenever necessary
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The desired candidate must have:
- A minimum of a Bsc. Food Technology or any other relevant degree from a recognized institution;
- Additional professional qualification in Sales and Marketing will be of added advantage;
- A minimum of a B plain in K.C.S.E;
- A valid driving license;
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, with high levels of integrity;
Applications including an updated resume indicating names of 3 referees, their email addresses and telephone numbers to reach the undersigned not later than 23rd July, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resource Manager, via Email address: email@example.com
Finken Holdings Limited is an equal opportunity employer.