Position Title: Construction Engineer
Location: FaIDA field Office, Allinjugur
Reports To: Project Coordinator
Length of Assignment: 3 Months renewable
Family Status: Non family duty station
Deadline: As soon as possible
Job Purpose: The Project officer (Construction) will have an overall responsibility for the planning, management, operation, coordination and regular monitoring of FaIDA construction projects at the field level to ensure smooth implementation of all project activities including development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation as well as strengthening the technical capacity of the project team members.
Compliance with specified technical and quality standards will be key.
Minimum Qualifications/ Requirements and Experience
- Bsc degree in Engineering field preferably Civil Engineering or Building and Construction;
- A Higher National Diploma with mix of professional experience in Building and Construction work;
- at least two (2) years working in construction project;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, good assessment, analytical and writing skills;
- good computer skills and hands on experience.
All interested applicants should send their application attaching their CV and a letter of motivation to: recruitment@fa idakenya.org
Only Email applications will be accepted and shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly