Our client Steers and Debonairs Pizza, is a renowned household name in the food industry, that provides high quality, variety, tasty meals and excellent customer service.
They have exciting openings in their organization looking to attract young, energetic, highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill the position in their office in Nairobi.
- Cash Management
- Stock Management
- Inventory Management and Control
- Overseeing the various support services
- Ensuring the company meets all regulatory procedures
- General Supervision and Office Administrative duties
- Overall Profit and Loss (P&L) Responsibility for the business
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Diploma in Business Management or Business Administration
- 5 years’ experience in restaurant operations, 2 years being in a managerial position
- Restaurant management experience is an absolute requirement
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Skilled in creating analyzing and understanding reports/budgets.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com by 13th August 2013, stating their current and expected gross remuneration, day-time telephone contact and addresses of 3 referees.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.