Lwala Community Health Centre is pleased to advertise the following vacant positions needing to be filled by 1st July 2014.
Position: Head Clinician
- Must be registered with the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya
- Experience of at least 5 years
- Health care management experience
- Experience in working in a Patient Support Centre is mandatory
- Computer literacy is necessary.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Must be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Experience of at least 3 years in a busy hospital set up
- Experience in HIV care is necessary
- Team player with a positive attitude and flexibility to work in a rural setting
Position: Adherence Counsellor
- Must have relevant training in counselling and HIV care
- Background in nursing is an added advantage
- Experience of at least 3 years in HIV care is mandatory
- Field experience working with community groups
- Excellent communication skills
Deadline for submission of Application is 6th June 2014.
Apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or hand delivery to the Program Director at Lwala Community Alliance.