Lan-x Africa Ltd is a leading consulting firm that provides consultancy, training and HR Services to both national and multi-nationals companies in Kenya.
The company now seeks to fill the position of a Training Consultant
- Conduct gap analysis (TNA) i.e. Assessing training needs of individuals/ companies
- Developing the learning objectives
- Designing training programs that reinforce the learning process
- Designing and developing training and development programmes based on clients and individual's needs.
- Researching and developing the training material/content and trainees manuals through research and
- Developing Instructional activities and the training methodologies that are in line with the instructional objectives.
- Determining the Follow-up Activities for the training
- Implementation, ie. Presentation and Administration of the training
- Conducting Evaluation and report writing after the training program.
- Constantly coming up with creative marketing ideas for the training programs conducting model presentations to potential clients.
- Perform other related duties as required, e.g preparing invoices and training budgets
Qualifications, skills and requirements
- A Kenyan citizen aged 30 years and above preferably a man
- Interpersonal skills that enable the incumbent to work with people at all levels.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Initiative, self drive and ability to offer new ideas.
- Planning skills to manage time and to meet tight deadlines.
- Good personal presentation/grooming as well as presentation & report writing skills.
- Knowledge of Finance.
- At least a Bachelor of Education, Business Management, Arts or Social Sciences Degree or clearly demonstrated experience in corporate training
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in Training
Qualified candidates should send their application letter, detailed CVs, Current and expected salary, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of 3 professional referees to email@example.com on or before Friday 11th January 2013