Land O’Lakes International Development is currently receiving applications from qualified professionals in anticipation of the USAID-funded Kenya Agricultural Value Chain Enterprise Support Project that will improve production and marketing in selected staple crop, horticulture, and dairy value chains and advance food security in Kenya.
Land O’Lakes seeks highly qualified candidates specializing in the following areas:
- Value chain development of staple crops, horticulture, and/or dairy
- Private-public sector partnerships
- Institutional capacity building
- Nutrition and food security
- Gender and youth development
- Communications and marketing
- USAID financial management
- Master’s degree plus at least 4 years of relevant expertise preferred, or Bachelor’s degree in a related field of expertise plus at least 8 years of relevant experience;
- Prior experience with USAID or by other major donor projects strongly preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English language and local Kenyan languages essential.
Qualified applicants are requested to e-mail their CVs to: LOL.Kenya.Recruit@gmail.com with their area of specialty listed in the subject line of the email.
Qualified candidates will be contacted.