The Nairobi Women’s Hospital is fast expanding and is looking for top talent to join its team.
The hospital vision is “We are trusted with the healthcare of women in Africa”.
We take pride in our highly qualified professionals who everyday deliver our mission – “With passion we deliver healthcare”.
We are looking for high caliber individuals to join our team of healthcare professionals in the following positions.
Reporting to the Imaging Services In-charge the person will be responsible for the independent operation of sonographic equipment, carrying out scans and communicating results of diagnostic examinations
- Performing clinical assessment and diagnostic sonography examinations.
- Generating anatomical, pathological, diagnostic information and images by using cognitive sonographic skills to identify, record, and adapt procedures as appropriate.
- Differentiating between normal and pathologic findings by using independent judgment during the sonographic exam to accurately.
- Analyzing sonograms, synthesizes sonographic information and medical history, and communicates findings to the appropriate physician.
- Coordinating work schedule with departmental manager and/or scheduling work to assure workload coverage.
- Resolving the problems of the patients by addressing problems of patient care as they arise and make decisions appropriately.
- Organizing daily work schedules and performs related clerical duties as required.
- Taking responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in the sonographer’s care.
- Maintaining a daily log of patients seen and completes all required billing information.
- Ensuring preventive maintenance in handling imaging equipments and work area
- Maintaining adequate supplies to ensure uninterrupted service to clients.
- Participating in ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining ethical working relationships and good rapport with all interrelating hospitals, referral or commercial agencies.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Diploma in Sonography or equivalent
- Science and technology expertise
- New idea generation
- In and out patient care
- Patient trust
- Professional knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer Care
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team player
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications and curriculum vitae with details of current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position applied for on the subject line.
The deadline for receiving applications is Friday, 21st June 2013.
Do not attach certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.