We're looking for crackerjack creative,...
...who can also convince our client that they don't need a bigger logo….
Brand Savvy is a creative communication company seeking to recruit a top performing Designer responsible for producing innovative concepts and ideas for advertising campaigns in all kinds of media.
- Demonstrated creative flair and an ability to produce and communicate a consistent stream of fresh ideas and visual concepts.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and multi-task.
- Well developed team working skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm about advertising with a continued desire to constantly reinvent oneself and remain on top of the game.
- High levels of IT skills in relevant art and design packages to include, but not limited to: Adobe CS, CorelDRAW, Macromedia.
- Acute observation and an eye for detail.
- High levels of motivation with a strong sense of belief in your ideas, plus skills and confidence to express them.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to take rejection well and be able to adapt ideas to clients' needs.
- Meet with the account management team to discuss client requirements.
- Gain an understanding of the target audience and business that the communication is aimed at.
- Work in close collaboration with team members to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill the client's brief.
- Produce sketches, rough drafts to communicate ideas.
- Pitch creative concepts to clients.
- Work in editing suites to oversee the finished product.
- At least 2 years experience in a busy design agency.
- At least a Diploma in Graphic Design.
Send a resumé and a CD with current portfolio by 21st December 2012 to:
P.O Box 446- 00517,
Or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
An attractive remuneration package matched to relevant skills and experience shall be offered to successful candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted