Company Profile: We are an organization whose goal is to provide cutting edge business software solutions to co-operative societies.
In line with our strategic plan, we are now in the process of expanding our operations and require the following personnel:
1) Microsoft Dynamics Developers
1) Microsoft Dynamics Developers
We are looking for full time Software Engineers for Microsoft Dynamics NAV to join our technology team that powers and improves efficiency to enhance our competitive advantage.This position will play a key role with responsibilities that include:
- Requirements analysis and process mapping.
- Solution design and development.
- Implementation and debugging.
- Data migration and end user training.
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics NAV with other custom systems
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Microsoft Certified Dynamics NAV Business Management Solutions Developer.
- Exceptional and talented coder with knowledge of C/SIDE, role tailored client, web services development in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Minimum 4 years experience developing and support of custom-built solutions in Microsoft Dynamics NAV for medium and large organizations.
- Experience integrating off-the-shelf and custom-built technologies.
- Experience taking software projects through the entire software lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, implementation, deployment, post deployment support).
- Work well as part of a team and like to both teach and learn from others.
- Familiar with professional software development practices that include source code control, defect tracking, unit testing and code reviews.
- Function well in a fast-paced, formal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high
Expertise in the following technologies a plus:
- Java/C#.NET development
- MS SQL Server
- PHP/MySQL web development
- Mobile Applications development
- SQL Reporting Services
2) Experienced Visual FoxPro Developers
We are looking for experienced Visual Foxpro Developers who meet the following criteria:
- Object Oriented Programming experience
- Web Programming
- T-SQL and MS SQL Server Programming
- Mobile application development
- Design and architecting vertical market applications
- Experience with sacco/micro finance/banking applications a plus
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work alone or in a team of developers
- Result oriented and able to meet strict deadlines
3) Experienced Microsoft Dynamics Navision Functional Consultants
We are looking for experienced personnel who will perform the following:
- Document business requirements, analyze impact of the changes, prepare functional specifications, technical specifications, develop, configure and perform unit tests as well as assists the users in the UAT phase.
- Implement solutions, advice and support end users.
- Roll out projects, implement and in improve projects to facilitate better usage of the system, as well as maintenance and support e-business environments by providing functional support of operational business implementations.
- Conduct functional requirement definitions through analysis of current and targeted business processes. Map requirements to Dynamics NAV functionality, Create project Documentation, Develop and conduct testing as per testing methodology.
- Manage the relationship and any contractual issues between consultants and client on a day to day basis
- Implement Dynamics NAV per approved schedule and recommend effective solutions to he ERP system, processes and customization to suit users needs & implementation in Finance, Service as well as Manufacturing
- Expert SQL Server and reporting services with business analytics.
- Proficient in requirements gathering and definitions for enhancements.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong orientation to customer satisfaction.
4) Experienced Microsoft Dynamics Navision Sales Executive
This is a field sales job, with the objective of developing new business.
The Navision / Dynamics NAV candidate must have 2years experience selling either Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP, Sage, or Sap Business.
One ideally into the SME marketplace. The Navision / Dynamics Nav candidate must have great communication skills & and a real passion for Sales
How to apply:
How to apply:
Submit your application letter and CV stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th October 2013
We will email or phone you if you've been shortlisted and provide you with more information on our interview process.