a beer distributor urgently seeks qualified individual to fill the below position.
Indicators of good performance of the job
Focused and realistic distributorship plans and operational budgets in place and communicated to management team and implementers.
Maximum profitability, occupancy volumes and quality of service achieved.
Required standards are adhered to and customer service and security is in accordance with the company policies, procedures, EABL and BTDL requirements.
Service standards improvement and maintenance i.e safety standards.
- Participate in the strategic and business planning process and assist the General Manager in overseeing implementation.
- On behalf of the General Manager, oversee the development, implementation and continual improvement of internal controls (audit, fraud prevention) and report to the General Manager on all important findings.
- Drive the development and implementations of SOP’s, brand standards and a code of ethics.
- Set business performance standards in all operation areas, develop processes, monitor and ensure compliance and put in place remedial actions.
- Drive business development, build and maintain relationships with key players, and use every opportunity to build a positive image of the distributorship in the market place.
- Drive the development and maintenance of policies and procedures especially in the human resource management procedure and distributorship.
- Constant guide the operations team on effective ways of achieving maximum profitability and service quality of the highest standards in all respects, offer necessary coaching where there are gaps.
- Manage, develop and train departmental staff.
- Prepare periodic operational reports for Directors review.
- Run an operations/performance review meeting bi-monthly to review business results, identify and resolve problems and resolve problems and refocus the team as needed.
- A degree in business or equivalent
- A post-graduate business management qualification
- Over 5 years experience in the same capacity is desirable
- Strategic thinker
- Business development and management
- Technical standard/processes development and enforcement
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Relationship development and maintenance
If you meet the above minimum requirements, kindly send us your cv together with your current and expected salary to;
Frank Management Consult Limited
Nyaku House, 1st Floor,
Nyaku House, 1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road