Our client a leading veterinary pharmaceutical is currently seeking to fill the position of a Quality Control Analyst
The incumbent will be tasked with a key role of creating an optimized production plan to minimize supply chain costs within operational constraints.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyzes in process, raw material, intermediate and final release samples in compliance cGMP.
- Ensures that laboratory productivity and turnaround goals are met through timely completion and review of laboratory testing.
- Ensures that laboratory equipment and supplies are maintained.
- Ensures that laboratory systems are understood and followed in a manner that facilitates efficient laboratory operation.
- BSC/Diploma in analytical chemistry/similar field.
- Computer literate
- Hands on experience with latest pharmaceutical QC instruments and lab equipment.
- 2+ years of laboratory/manufacturing/ wet chemistry experience with a working knowledge of cGMP regulations is required.
- Must have previous experience with HPLC
Qualified candidates to send in their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com