Zinduka Afrika a Non Governmental organization is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
Department: Monitoring & Evaluation
Reports to: The Director
- Support the organization in the Implementation of its M&E Framework.
- Support in Developing M&E plan, tools and implementation of the same.
- Support in the monitoring of programs indicators, for instance HIV/AIDs among others.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual Monitoring and Evaluation reports based on the agreed organizational and National indicators.
- Work with the beneficiaries and relevant partners to ensure the collection of relevant and appropriate data for a given project.
- Support in organizing surveys and other field activities in support of M&E work.
- Collect, analyze, and assist in the storage and dissemination of information to the relevant stakeholders.
- Support in the identification and recommendation for projects and shifts in priorities which may be considered necessary
- Support in building the capacity of the organizations staff on monitoring and evaluation
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the Management
- First Degree in Economics, Social Sciences, Public Health, Statistics, International Development or related field from a recognized university.
- Must have included substantial component on advanced qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Post graduate Diploma in project Management or any other related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in M&E or related field.
- Familiarity with results-based M&E and logical framework planning.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Evidence of initiating new projects and of successfully completing projects.
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office suite and programmes used to analyze large data sets
- Honesty and commitment to learning
- Good presentation and report writing skills.
- Proposal Writing Skills.
Applications with a Cover letter quoting your salary expectation and a detailed CV giving three referees should be sent to the
Administration and Human Resource Manager,
or sent to email@example.com
not later than 8th May 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted