Our client in the business of Tools and Equipment rental / hire is in need of a General Manager
To provide strategic leadership, business development, achievement of revenue and profit targets of the tool and equipment of rental business.
1) Business Development –Develop, grow and expand new lines of business including carrying the overall responsibility for the revenue and profit targets (P&L) of the business.
3) Financial –Responsible for the financial management and health of the business.
4) Human Resources –Responsible for building the right team including Monitoring, Mentoring and evaluating performance.
5) Strategy –In liaison with Board, assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity and drive implementation.
- At least 3-5 yrs experience in similar role
- Financial and commercial awareness
- The ability, drive and motivate to generate profitable new business
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Marketing/sales experience in the industry with excellent customer relationship skills
- A strategic thinker
- Experience in the building and construction industry with understanding of related equipment
- Sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to quickly adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to motivate and direct a team
- Understanding of business processes and operational requirements
- Graduate with a degree in related discipline
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.