Primary Purpose of This Position
Our client is an International Management Consultancy and Training Company.
It has highly experienced and technically skilled consulting teams who offer independent professional advisory services.
Professional management consultants are contracted by organizations and government to assist managers and organizations to achieve organizational purpose and objectives by solving management and organizational problems including seizing new opportunities, enhancing learning and implementing timely changes.
Due to explosive growth and success our client is looking for talented individual consultants who have gifted technical minds and with deep experience in Risk management, Strategic planning, Business growth, Project management, ICT, technology, Quality assurance, Facilitation, Education and training, Investments, Counsel, Identification and analysis of management problems and issues, Developing solutions and the implementation of proposed solutions and Recommendations
Key Areas Of Responsibility Includes:
- Perform valid Business assessments of problems, challenges and provide clients with insights and experience around innovative solutions
- Create real value to the client with limited supervision through excellent project management skills, best practices and experience.
- Demonstrate excellence of delivery through leading by example and setting the standard for the other consultants.
- Provide technical leadership to consulting team members.
- Managing all assigned client assignment in such a manner that each client receives an exceptionally high level of quality customer service.
- Work with relevant executive stakeholders to oversee technical work, review technical documents, and manage team scheduling/work assignments.
- Implementing new technologies for optimal effectiveness
- Help with strategic planning process to both un and foreseeable future which may include developing growth strategies, restructuring, marketing, buying/selling assets, or revitalizing leadership
- Help organizations improve the quality of their products and services
- Work with clients on organizational changes in the way they operate through fundamental re-orientations
- Help organizations increase productivity/profitability by improving their operational business processes
- Work with companies seeking marketing and ICT innovations to market new or existing products and services.
- Advice companies on human resource issues including recruitment practices, compensation and benefits packages, pensions, work force diversification, staff development and retention programs
- Provide financial advices on matters such as investments, securities, business valuations, economic forecasting, analyzing statistics, project management and new ventures
- Facilitate implementation of quality assurance management systems including ISO standards, Balanced score card, performance management, monitoring and evaluation systems.
Performance will be based on planning/organizing, adaptability, integrity, communication and contacts, attendance and dependability, relationship with others, customer service, number and quality of consultancies and trainings
Key Skills for Management Consultants
Commercial awareness, good numerical skills, analytical and problem solving skills, excellent interpersonal skills, team working skills, IT skills, outstanding communication skills, self-motivation, and high learning agility with big picture thinking
First degree in business, management, economics, mathematics or statistics. An MBA is an added advantage
Over four years experience as a consultant in HR, marketing, finance, ICT in government, private sector and NGOS. Computer literacy and skills are essential.
Should you be interested in applying for this position please send us your up to date CV with summary of your skills, experience, availability and including sectors worked to The Director Tips Management Services Limited P.O Box 78049-00507 Nairobi or email at email@example.com before 10th July 2013.
We are willing to pay premiums for talented individuals with drive and flair to succeed as management consultants.