Faulu Microfinance Bank, a subsidiary of the Old Mutual Group is one of Kenya’s fastest growing Banks with a network of over 80 outlets.
In line with business demands driven by our rapid growth, we are looking for qualified, highly competent, talented and results oriented individuals to fill the post of Direct Sales Representatives.
Position: Direct Sales Representatives (Kimathi Branch - Nairobi)
Job Ref: HR: 034/08/2014
Reporting to the Team Leader Sales, the position holder’s key role is acquisition of new business (assets & Liabilities) at the same time ensuring quality customer service.
- Deliver set Sales targets in quality loan disbursement and deposit mobilization.
- Ensure client retention through excellent customer service.
- Actively participate in marketing campaigns to ensure clients are well informed of the product portfolio.
- Seek customer feedback on products and services offered by the organization.
- Provide daily sales reports.
- Minimum of a diploma preferably in Sales & Marketing a Degree will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in direct sales within banking, MFI, Insurance and related industries will be a definite advantage.
- High levels of integrity and professionalism.
- Self driven, passionate about sales and proven performance track record.
- Good communication and customer relationship skills.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
A competitive commission package will be paid to the successful candidates subject to their individual performance.
If you meet the specified criteria, send your application letter and updated CV (including 3 referees) to the undersigned through the e-mail address below.
General Manager-Legal & Human Resources
Faulu Microfinance Bank Limited
P.O Box 60240 – 00200
Applications to reach us on or before 22nd August, 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: Hard Copy Applications will NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Old Mutual Plc. is a leading multinational long-term savings, protection and investment Group with over 168 years of experience. It has operations in Africa, Europe, the Americas and Asia. Old Mutual plc. is listed on the London and Johannesburg Stock Exchange. Old Mutual Kenya comprises of Old Mutual Life Assurance, Old Mutual Asset Managers, Old Mutual Investment Services, Old Mutual Securities and Faulu Microfinance Bank.