Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi, invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for the
- The Pharmacist will ensure correct interpretation of prescriptions and physician orders at both in-patient and outpatient levels to enable accurate compounding, dispensing, patient education and handling of pharmaceutical supplies for all orders.
- S/he will provide effective pharmaceutical services to meet customer needs.
Supervisior, Pharmacy Stores
- The Supervisor, Pharmacy Stores, will plan, supervise and monitor the activities and services of the Pharmacy Stores.
will be responsible for the overall operational management of the pharmacy
drug store, including purchasing, financial performance, inventory
control, customer service (internal/ external) and staff.
Applicants for both these positions must have a Bachelors of Science Degree in Pharmacy and a Practicing License from the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Kenya.
- S/he should be registered with Pharmaceutical
- Society of Kenya and have a minimum of 3 years hospital experience working in pharmaceutical services and
- 3years experience in stores management for the Stores Supervisor.
Legal Officer – Outreach Services
- The Legal Officer will be responsible for advising and obtaining advice on legal matters affecting the operations of AKUH,N Outreach Services.
- S/he will be responsible for preparation and finalization of key legal documents and ensure statutory compliance for the centres’ operations.
- Applicants for the above position must have a Bachelor of Laws Degree LLB and be an Advocate of the High
- Court of Kenya with at least 4 years post admission experience and have a current practicing certificate.
- S/he should have demonstrable relevant experience in handling Conveyance, Commercial, Insurance, Labour Matters and Litigation.
- The Architect will assist the Project Coordinator with managing projects in the Project Office.
- This will include project management of projects undertaken by an external Consultant team as well as the architectural design and management of projects undertaken in-house.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and be registered or eligible for registration with the Board of Registration of Architects and Quantity Surveyors, Kenya.
- S/he should have at least 4 years’ work experience with a reputable organization or firm of Architects.
- The candidate should have evidence based experience of working though all architectural stages, from concept design to running a job on site.
- The candidate should have sound construction knowledge, proficiency in AutoCAD and other computer skills.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to,
The Manager, Recruitment,
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi.
P. O. Box 30270-00100,
or by email to email@example.com so as to reach not later than 23rd May 2012.
Applications by email are preferred. Visit our website www.aku.edu for more information.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted