We are a leading manufacturing Company involved in manufacture and marketing of a wide range of fast moving consumer goods in the region.
We are seeking to recruit qualified individuals to fill the following positions.
Business Development Manager
- Develop and maintain the assigned markets.
- Will be in charge of developing dealers.
- Optimize trade volume and market share.
- Initiate and develop business procedures to ensure smooth operations.
- Liaise with Government agencies to ensure compliance in regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Manpower planning and development of local staff in the designated territories.
- Prepare and submit business reports at required intervals.
- ldentify opportunities for growth.
- evice innovative systems and strategies to improve the market.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate brand marketing plans.
- Graduate in Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing).
- Should be aged between 30-40 years.
- Should have experience of at least 3- 5 years in FMCG and experience in Trade/Export business.
- Must be willing to travel extensively and be prepared to stay out of Kenya for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of foreign languages spoken in Africa will be an added advantage.
Corporate Communications Officer
- Develop the Companys strategic communications and information services.
- Recommend, evaluate and implement sound long-term and short-term corporate communication plans and policies.
- Ensure timely and accurate responses to both internal and external audiences.
- Liaise with the media in ensuring both positive and accurate coverage of the Companys activities.
- Coordinate timely publication of the Company’s newsletter and other information material.
- Organize and implement the Company’s Corporate Affairs arid Public Relation activities.
- Produce timely management reports.
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to Communications Management within the Company.
- Research, gather, analyze and disseminate correct information to the target audience in an easy and understandable manner.
- A Bachelors degree in Economics, Business Administration, or its equivalentfrom a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication. Public Relations, Journalism, Political Science or its equivalent.
- Membership to relevant professional body is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Graphic Design will be an added advantage
- Over 5 Years working experience as a professional for a corporate company.
- Excellent command In English and Kiswahili, both spoken and written.
- Those with basic knowledge of foreign languages preferably French and Arabic will have an added advantage
- Must be between 30-40 years.
- Experience in communication planning, writing, corporate issues management, and media relations will also be considered.
- Should be dynamic, result oriented honest and willing to work without supervision.
Applications stating current salary along with a detailed CV, day time contact, photocopies of all certificates and other relevant testimonials, two colored passport size photographs and names and address of three referees should be sent to.
Human Resources Manager
Mastermind Tobacco (K) Ltd
RO. BOX 68144-00200, Nairobi
To reach on or before 28th September 2012