CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya, supported by MasterCard Foundation, is established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of the organization is to facilitate 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
About the position
The incumbent will be based at CAP offices in Westland’s.
He/she will handle both office administration and procurement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an effective filing system of documents. · Requisition and control of office suppliers.
- Maintaining diaries.
- Arranging appointments.
- Taking messages on behalf of CAP Management.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Filing important company records.
- Organizing meetings.
- Organizing transport and accommodation for CAP Senior Management.
- Maintaining a supplier databases.
- Managing correspondences
- Point of contact with suppliers.
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Past experience in procurement a must.
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV to email@example.com by 7th December 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.