G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specializes in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
In Africa, G4S is the largest private employer, with 110 000 employees in over 29 countries across the continent. G4S Kenya has a workforce of about 15,000 spread across all the major Urban Centres in the country.
At G4S Kenya, we place great value on attracting and retaining the best people at all levels, to ensure the continued success of the organization.
Claims & Investigations Manager
The position reports to the Risk and Security Director and will have national responsibility for claims, compliance and investigations functions of the G4S Kenya business.
- Planning, coordinating and supervision of all internal investigations
- Compiling periodic reports and updates on compliance and investigations
- Supervising and coordinating security defects audits and assurance reviews
- Collecting, collating and analyzing threat intelligence
- Liaising with law enforcement agencies on investigations
- Enforcing compliance with security, safety and operational procedures and instructions through frequent inspections
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Post graduate training in security, risk, compliance and investigations or a related discipline
- At least 7 years work experience in risk and security management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound skills in physical security and asset protection techniques, crime prevention, safety, investigations and general security management
- Sound knowledge of the Kenyan Law and legal procedures
- Ability to interact and network with law enforcement agencies, Government officers and corporate security officers and managers.
Human Resources Officer
This position reports to the HR and Change Director and has responsibility for offering generalist HR support to respective business clusters with workforce of about 1,500 and successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business clusters across the country.
- Administer and facilitate recruiting and staffing logistics
- Management of day-to-day efficient operation of the HR processes involving the staff in the area under coverage
- Administration of union staff compensation, benefits and wages
- Coordination of transfers and staff movements within the branches in consultation with respective line managers
- Participate in maintenance of cordial employee relations through management and prompt resolution of employee’s disputes and grievances
- A university degree from a recognized university
- At least 3 years in a busy generalist human resource department
- Demonstrated high level of initiative
- Must be of outgoing personality and honest
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
G4S offers a competitive market related salary.
To apply online, go to www.africajobs.g4s.com.
The closing date for applications is: 18th October 2013.
Any further enquiries may be addressed to:
G4S Kenya Limited
P. O. Box 30242 – 00100 GPO,
Mobile: 0722 314 392/0733 873 494,
G4S Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.
Those who attempt to canvass will be disqualified from the process.