In addition to Manned – Guarding, Tracking Solutions and Cash Logistics Services, Security Group (K) Ltd provide Electronic Security Systems and Fire Safety Services with branch network covering the entire country.
Due to the ongoing market expansion program, Security Group (K) Ltd is urgently looking for enthusiastic and can-do attitude individual to fill in the following positions.
1. Technical Business Development Executive
(Security Products - CCTV, Alarms, Access Control & Major Projects)
Reporting to the General Manager-Corporate Business Development, the successful Technical BDE will be responsible for:
- Selling a range of Intruder, CCTV, Access control, Biometric and Integrated Systems
- Developing new and existing business.
- Handling major technical projects.
- Ensure and coordinate new installations with technical team.
- Identify new market and new product opportunities.
- Follow up self-generated leads from networking, referrals and managing the existing customer base
- Support bidding services in ensuring systems profitability in tendering process.
- Accurately designing and estimating customer quotations.
- Accurately recording and processing related documents and records
- Build strong relationships with potential and existing customers and systems suppliers.
- Carry out systems assessments on site to process customer contracts and finalize administration relating to contract.
- Surpass agree targets for technical and equipments
- Carry out systems surveys for both existing and new sites.
Qualities of the Technical Sales Executive:
- Sales & marketing, security background, technical or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years proven track record in selling security electronic systems and fire systems is essential
- Time management skills
- Sales and Marketing background, technical or related field.
- A problem solver.
- Good presentation skills.
- Flexibility to adapt working hours to meet with customers’ requirements
- Strong sales experience business to business
- Demonstrates a successful track record of achievement
- Appropriate experience in a customer facing environment
2. Bids Services Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Security Group (K) Ltd for an experienced Bids Services Executive.
Reporting to the General Manager-Corporate Business Development, the successful candidate will support the business in managing and developing response to client invitations to tender for manned-guarding, security systems and fire services.
The focus of the role is to manage the response process and engage with all parts of the business to ensure a professional, compliant and compelling proposal is submitted.
The role involves project managing the response and bid writing.
The role involves understanding customer’s requirements; engaging with technical and operational resource to design the correct solution; engaging with the pricing lead to ensure pricing to win; and ensuring the bid is properly resourced.
The Bids Services Executive is expected to manage bids of moderate complexity and to provide support to larger more complex bids where appropriate.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Provide bid management for moderately complex bids e.g. those involving single service streams, one or two business units;
- Work toward attaining targets.
- Project manage the bid response from Expression of Interest through to submission, clarification stages.
- Marshall the resources of the organization to ensure a compliant and compelling response is submitted.
- Coordinating the production of the legal and pricing response.
- Writing quality and compliant responses to tender specifications
- Managing and contributing to the development of the winning strategy
- Liaising with the tender committees in securing contracts.
- Ensure SGA response adheres to highest bid and governance process and standards.
- Capturing lessons learned (positive and negative), feeding these to the General Manager-Corporate Business Development and implementing resulting changes.
- Undertaking tasks as directed by the General Manager-Corporate Business Development as required.
- Produce bid cost budgets and manage bid costs with approved limits.
Qualities of the Bids Services Executive:
- Sales& marketing, security background or related field.
- Bid management experience and demonstrable win rate
- Good Project management skills
- Competent writing skills and experience of Bid writing to a good and consistent standard
- Competent negotiation skills
- Strong inter-personal and planning skills
- Ability to handle multiple bids at one time
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic
- A positive contributor to team work
- Flexible approach to getting tasks done
- Good IT skills – must have experience of word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe
3. Business Development Executives
We are looking for BDEs to generate revenue in the Western, Central, Nairobi regions and a BDE to sell Fire & Emergency services.
Reporting to the General Manager-Corporate Business Development, the successful BDEs will be responsible for:
- Generating new sales in security services.
- Identifying customer needs and offer security solutions
- Prospecting for new customers and carrying out security surveys.
- Carrying out market surveys and gathering market intelligence
- Providing quotations to customers/prospects
- Discussing proposals with customers and making follow-ups to final conclusion, collecting down payments for services sold
- Managing any jobs sold until successful completion and handover within agreed schedules of the services to customers’ satisfaction
- Working together with operations resource to execute security surveys
- Championing new product/service introduction in designated area
- Qualities of the Business Development Services Executive:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications: -
- University degree in a business related discipline.
- At least 3 years experience in a busy modern corporate sales department.
- Experience in manned-guarding, security, fire services.
- Sales management experience is added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player with unquestionable integrity, high initiative and capable of working under pressure
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Have demonstrable success in Sales
- Good IT skills
In addition to the above qualifications, the ideal candidate should have the ability to establish and maintain excellent, mutually beneficial working relationships with customers to ensure continued commercial benefit for Security Group (K) Ltd , as well as demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of the company’s market place and competition.
Submit your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by hand delivery at our offices on Mombasa road Opposite Crater Automobile Offices addressed to the HR Manager and marked.
Applications closing date is 9am 31st January 2014.