Community Welfare Agency (WAC); a microfinance institution based in Eastlands, Nairobi, is seeking for a competent, focused and result oriented persons to fill the following positions.
Microfinance Programmes Manager
- Minimum of a degree in business, accounting, finance or related fields CPA/ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an MFI, with 2 years in team management.
- Excellent skills in analysis, communication and decision making processes
- Not less than 30 years of age, High integrity with experience in budgeting and cash flow management.
- Experience of 2yrs in business development in microfinance
- Minimum of a diploma in business related fields.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve set targets.
- Not more than 30yrs of age, good interpersonal and customer service skills.
Applicants must indicate expected salary, 3 referees and daytime contacts to the address below, not later than 30th April, 2014.
The Project manager
P.O. Box 456 - 00516
Dandora - Nairobi
Email: cwelfare email@example.com