About Kimetrica: Formed by a group of former humanitarian and development workers in 2006, Kimetrica is a social enterprise focused on providing policy-makers and project managers with the tools and skills they need to do their jobs well.
Our work centers on providing knowledge management solutions for governments, bi-lateral donors, the World Bank, and not-for-profit organizations in the areas of performance management and disaster risk reduction.
With a headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya and project support offices in Ethiopia, Moldova, and the US, Kimetrica employs 60 full-time professional staff and an extensive network of sector specialists with expertise ranging from early warning and contingency planning to social protection and research and data analysis.
Position Summary: Kimetrica seeks to recruit a Junior GUI Web Designer.
- Development of interfaces in HTML/CSS/Java script
- Other GUI related tasks as required.
- Video editing
- Training manual design
- Work within agile development framework
- Participation in tech training
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong skills in HTML and CSS
- High capacity for rapid learning
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- An appreciation of visual design
- Some level of commercial experience.
- Terms and Conditions:
- Highly competitive salary package
- Full health insurance upon confirmation
- Pension and investment benefits
- Friendly and stimulating working environment
- Major opportunities for career growth and on-the-job learning
- Two months probationary period.
To apply, please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th July, 2014.
Please put in the subject line of your e-mail: Junior GUI Web Designer.
Ensure that your CV and cover letter describe your background and experience as related to the job responsibilities and skills.
Note that Kimetrica will only contact eligible candidates for interviews.