Islamic Banking Sales Executive
Our client a fast growing local bank is seeking ambitious sales executives as part of its aggressive growth plans.
The purpose of this job is to constantly and consistently deliver exceptional sales results for Retail Banking products through recruitment of new credible and quality customers
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Bring in New deposits to the Bank through opening of new accounts and manage/ grow respective customers’ portfolio.
- Cross selling from the portfolio allocated to deepen relationship with the Bank customers
- Driving growth of the assets portfolio for the Bank through selling of the asset products to the target market (prospects/ existing customers) and ensuring that set performance targets (assets) are achieved.
- Service Excellence-Manage Attrition of clients leaving the Bank by ensuring customer service satisfaction and retention as well as promptly responding to customer queries.
- Customer site visits to bring personalized service to their door step and ensure closing of new sales with the support of the branches.
- Relationship Management; Being the link between the client and the Bank.
- Close Monitoring of Money Movements in the respective portfolio’s through
- having regular access to the direct sales report to ensure effective portfolio
- management of deposits/ liabilities.
- Achieve and surpass the set annual individual sales targets.
- Provide excellent, timely and professional service to the Bank’s clients in addition to providing prompt feedback from them to the Bank for immediate action where possible.
- Participating in Market awareness programs for the Bank, this includes market activations, sales promotions, product launches to leverage on sales opportunities arising from such events
- A diploma or degree from a recognized university/institution
- Mean grade of C in KCSE
- Ideally a practicing Muslim or one with experience in Islamic Banking
- Must possess excellent selling skills with a proven track record.
- Emotional Intelligence; Dynamic, individual with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong networking skills, for both internal and external networks
- Relationship Management skills with excellent Human Relations skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A passion for performance and achievement in a competitive and dynamic environment
- Hardworking, strategically minded individual with excellent leadership, organizational, and planning skills
- Commercial awareness and customer focus
- Pleasant, honest outgoing, well groomed and self-driven
One year contract with a retainer and a variable performance based pay
Application Details: Please send a detailed CV to email@example.com