Vacancy: BNC Key Stage 1 Coordinator
Background: Our client, a leading institution in the provision of transformative, quality and holistic education in Kenya and beyond for over forty years plans to incorporate international curricula in its portfolio beginning in September 2014.
This development has been necessitated by the demand to cater for the different educational needs of its pupils and parents as well as to reposition itself in line with the emerging national, regional and global trends.
He/She must be a team player able to build and guide a team of the teaching staff.
The Role of the Key Stage Coordinator
- To compile and procure teaching and learning resources
- To prepare Programmes of Study (PoS) for core and foundation subjects
- To prepare and develop a conducive teaching and learning environment in line with BNC expectations
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of P1 certificate with at least five years of teaching experience in a BNC school
- A minimum of three years as a Key Stage 1 Coordinator
The successful candidate will be expected to assume this position from April 1, 2014.
Interested candidates should submit their applications by March 5, 2014 to:
P.O Box 49010-00100