Our client is a leading real estate firm that offers first class services to its client’s.
At the core of its service consideration is to sustain and improve the rental property profitability of its client’s investments while maintaining strong landlord - tenant relationship.
They offer an extensive range of property services to investors, landlords and tenants; offering advice on property acquisition, presentation, market conditions, values and the legislation governing the property rental market.
Job Purpose / Summary: The administrator will be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and handling general office administrative duties.
This position also involves simple book keeping, data entry, online updates, handling inbound/outbound calls and sales leads.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Basic reception duties including answering inbound and outbound calls.
- Dealing with online or walk-in clients etc.
- Basic book keeping and filing.
- Supporting the sales team by creating appropriate sales materials.
- Organizing and managing events for the company.
- Keeping the company website up to date.
- Co-coordinating the day to day activities of the sales team.
- Planning and implementing all advertising, promotions and direct marketing initiatives.
- Organizing all printing requirements and liaising with external suppliers.
- Editing the company’s newsletter.
- Managing the e-marketing campaigns.
- Serving refreshments, cleaning and keeping the office tidy and presentable.
- Capturing feedback response from clients including filling in feedback and questionnaire forms.
- A diploma in Business Administration or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in Office Administration.
- Working knowledge of computers and internet.
- Experience in E-marketing will be added advantage.
Required skills and key competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good administrative skills
- Internet savvy
- Professional attitude
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure
- Has sense of humour and charismatic
- Ability to go the extra mile where required
- Willingness to get on with all aspects of the role
Salary Budget: Kshs.20,000 - 25,000
How to Apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills and competencies our client is looking for, send your CV to email@example.com to apply before Close of Business 4th February 2014.
Only successful candidates will be contacted