The Standard Group comprises The Standard Newspapers, Nairobian, KTN, Radio Maisha, PDS, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services.
The Group is looking for highly motivated, qualified, experienced and reputable team players to fill the following positions:
Business Executives - Print, Radio and TV
The Business Executives will be charged with selling advertising for Standard, Nairobian, KTN and Radio Maisha, providing effective services to clients so as to maximize advertising sales volumes.
- Achieving set annual and monthly targets for multimedia advertising sales
- To increase advertising opportunities within Standard Group’s products which will translate to higher revenues
- To deliver high quality customer service to clients
- To support, maintain and grow business contacts with both the existing and potential advertising clients and agents
- Develop strategy to increase sales volumes and market share.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business related field
- Professional diploma qualification in Marketing
- Full competence in presentation skills is required
- Experience of 2 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you possess the above qualifications and the drive to meet the challenges, visit our websitehttp://www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment to browse through the current openings/ vacancies and apply not later than 14th December 2014.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.