Job Description: Fashion Vendor Manager
Jumia is the #1 leader of E-commerce in Africa.
Our company is part of Rocket Internet, a global and leading incubator of start ups specialized in e-commerce.
We have already built in France successful companies like Groupon, Zalando, Wimdu, EDarling, Glossybox…
We are present in more than 20 countries in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America and this accumulated experience has allowed us to develop a strong platform, which can support new ventures with both advice and capital on a truly global basis.
Jumia has expanded its activities in Kenya.
To support our development we are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and e-commerce to join us.
This is a perfect opportunity to participate in an entrepreneurial adventure that will lead to the future stars of the web universe.
- Defining commercial strategy
- Shortlisting and prioritizing key fashion suppliers
- Managing changes in demand, logistics and plans for stock levels
- Analysing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends
- Meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract
- Maintaining relationships with existing fashion suppliers and sourcing new suppliers
- Attending trade fairs/events to source new products
- Writing reports and forecasting sales levels
- Seeking merchandise feedback from customers
- Should have performed a similar role in the fashion industry for at least two years
- A qualification in Purchasing and supplies/ Logistics/ Business
- Excellent computer skills
- Keen interest and knowledge of Fashion
- A unique education in scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An attractive salary package
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Please send your resume to: email@example.com