The Business Systems Managers role is to plan, design, develop and launch efficient business, financial and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects and systems requirements.
This individual will apply analytical and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments as well as propose potential innovative systems for consideration.
- Provide on-going MIS support
- Identify improvements to existing solutions and business processes
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Evaluate end-user requirements and constraints to get a thorough understanding and ensure they are met while serving as a liaison between the user and the development team
- Interpret and translate user requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Draw up a testing schedule for new and enhanced systems
- Review test plans and reports to ensure that all business requirements are met throughout the testing process
- Planning and working flexibly to a deadline
- Providing and/or facilitate training to users of a new system
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Flexcube and Banking concepts
- Experience with successful project management from inception to delivery
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of software design and development
- Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions
Qualified candidates should send their applications by email to The Head of Human Resources on firstname.lastname@example.org