Academic Writing
I am looking for academic writers, knowledgeable in numerous subjects, who can be able to write academic papers that are not only acceptable but are way above average. 
The writer must be knowledgeable in citation styles such as MLA, APA and Chicago Turabian as well as fluent in written English.

The requirements are :
  • A working email address and phone number
  • Available always since it is a full time job.
  • Must be a graduate (certificate required)
  • Two copies of written work (cited differently and not too long)
  • Curriculum Vitae.
If you are qualified (please make sure you satisfy all the above requirements), contact me through kimlotte423@gmail.com and +254700847535 (Do not sms or flash, I'll not reply). 
Prior to other details that need to be discussed, ensure that you have sent me two copies of your prior works on any subject and your curriculum vitae along with your graduate certificate.

I have worked before with other writers whom we have had a good working relationship. 
I would like you to come and experience that too which includes a good pay per page (starting from KES 200 onwards) and working hours. 
There is also a continuous flow of orders. I am hoping to fill two spots which are only available for now.

Come and work with me.

Kenyan Jobs Categories

NGO Funds and Jobs, Jobs in Kenya, funds for NGOs, Jobs, Job, Kenyan Vacancies, Kenyan Jobs
Kenyajobtube. Powered by Blogger.

Music Recording Studio

Get Kenyan Jobs Alerts Via Email

Enter your email address:

Popular Jobs in Kenya

Blog Archive

Join Kenyan Jobs today!