International Kenya (AAIK) is a member of ActionAid Federation.
ActionAid works in more than 40 countries all over the world, in the places
where we can make the biggest impact.
We tackle poverty and denial of human rights at the local level, and we
challenge the causes behind them locally, nationally and globally.
In Kenya AAIK works in solidarity with women and people living in poverty and
exclusion; connecting their voices, sharing ideas, spreading inspiration,
campaigning, advocating and formulating public policy to eradicate poverty and
ensure social justice.
We are present in at least 16 counties across Kenya and link key international,
national and local institutions in favour of the right holders.
We therefore seek
to recruit dynamic and innovative persons to fill the following vacancies at
1. Grants Accountants- Three Positions
2. Field Officers - Eight Positions
3. Manager, Local Rights Programmes - Three Positions
4. Monitoring & Evaluation Officers - Three Positions
5. Community Development Facilitators - Six Positions
6. Project Managers - Two Positions
7. Project Officers - Four Positions
You must be willing to reside in the designated station.
The successful candidates will enjoy flexibility and organizational space while
joining an experienced and dynamic staff working alongside women and people
living in poverty and exclusion.