Experienced Academic Research-Writers Wanted!
A dynamic company is looking for serious, dedicated, able, enduring, and experienced candidates to fill a few available academic research-writing vacancies.
Basically, the work entails doing research and preparing original, high-quality, and plagiarism-free academic projects for international clients.
The range of projects to be undertaken include: dissertations, theses, research papers, research proposals, term papers, book/article/movie reviews, annotated bibliographies, essays (all types), resumes, etc.
We offer very competitive compensation packages that include both monetary and non-monetary benefits. Suitable candidates should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Should be holders of at least a degree or any other equivalent academic qualification.
- Professionals in finance/accounting/economics fields will be given preference.
- Professionals in other academic fields will as well be considered.
- Should demonstrate high levels of analytical skills.
- Should demonstrate high levels of communication skills.
- Should demonstrate a deeper understanding of academic research-writing.
- Should be flexible and ready to work for long hours and at odd times of the day.
- Should demonstrate a deeper understanding of the common academic referencing styles, i.e., APA, MLA, Harvard, and Chicago/Turabian.
- Should demonstrate a deeper understanding of plagiarism and how to avoid it.
- Should have a serviceable computer in their homes or offices.
- Should have AMPLE access to RELIABLE internet from their homes.
- Should have uninterrupted power connection in their homes.
- Should be residing in relatively quiet and peaceful neighborhoods.
- Should be ready to begin work immediately once they enlist with us.
Successful candidates will enjoy very competitive incentives and bonuses on top of the normal compensation rates.
Some of these incentives and bonuses include: Free unlimited internet connection; free 3G modem of choice; free laptop/PC; regular training and mentoring, and; additional monetary compensation for projects that return “very satisfied” responses from the clients.
Regular bonuses and incentives will be awarded based on the outcomes of bimonthly and monthly performance evaluation exercises.
Some of the performance evaluation indicators include: originality of work completed; efficiency and commitment; reliability, availability; and the number of projects successfully completed on a weekly and monthly basis.
Writers will be required to willingly abide by the set terms and conditions throughout the span of the employment engagement.
For example, candidates who masquerade as having experience in academic research-writing will be easily detected and disqualified/discontinued.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes and at least four sample works, one for each referencing style to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org