Exciting Career Opportunities in the Energy Sector
A leading player in the power industry is looking to recruit experienced diesel engine mechanics and electricians, material handlers and inventory controllers in order to sufficiently serve the rapidly expanding client base.
- A diploma or equivalent and above in electrical engineering from a recognised institution.
- 3-4 years of experience in dealing with high voltage current at industrial or power generation level (1 mw & above).
- IEE 16th or 17th edition certification will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of LV & HV switch year, transformers and associated control panels.
- Sound understanding of electrical and workplace safety standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot diesel and gas power engines and to conduct a detailed fault analysis and recommend appropriate action
- Experience of working with high speed high horse power engines.
- A diploma or equivalent and above in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- 3-4 years of experience with high horse power high speed engines
- Sound knowledge and understanding of diesel engine safety standards.
- Basic understanding of the electrical components of a gas or diesel powered engine will be an added advantage
- Ability to conduct fault diagnosis, produce trend analysis of component failures and recommend appropriate action.
- Experience with Cummins, caterpillar, Deutz, Volvo and Perkins or similar engines will be an added advantage.
- Valid certificate for operating counterbalance forklifts.
- Certification in inventory & stores management
- 2-3 years’ experience in managing high stock level’s
- Demonstrated ability to manage stock accuracy
- Understanding of end to end supply chain
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to send their applications with detailed CV names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address, on or before 30th June 2012 to the firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job code as the subject of the email.
Preference will be given to qualifying staff members.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted