We are Africa’s pioneering provider of Triple Play services.
They are seeking to recruit an ambitious, dynamic &innovative individual for the role of Group Management, Performance & Treasury Accountant who will report to the Group Finance Manager.
The Group Management, Performance & Treasury Accountant will provide a vital link between operational units, the finance department, senior management/the board, and external consultants/investors.
Duties and Responsibilities
Consolidating business units management accounts, reports , budgets and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) information
Developing & maintaining financial models, projections/ forecasts and analysis about the various business units & scenarios
Maintaining relationships and facilitating information flow to external third parties and key stakeholders
The treasury functions including cash flow management and interaction with banking partners.
- Minimum of  years relevant experience in:
- Investment and/or treasury related banking
- Management accounting & performance monitoring
- Developing and working with financial models and budgets
- Must be able to read and interpret financial statements
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- MBA degree and/or accounting qualification is desirable
- Prior experience with Pastel Accounting Software is desirable
- Effectively communication and report writing skills
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- A strong commitment to excellence and high standards of integrity, professionalism, loyalty, honest, respect, open mindedness, open communication and business ethics is required
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to email@example.com before close of business 7th July 2012.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.