An education-focused website requires a Freelance Sales Executive to work on commission basis in a client-facing sales role that requires industry expertise, proven sales ability with a particular penchant for closing deals, and a broad base of contacts in the advertising and education sectors.
- Develop a client base from scratch in order to generate revenue for the website using various business models.
- Develop creative solutions to meet the needs of clients in the higher education sector.
- Create partnerships for marketing of institutions and brands on the website.
- Create new and innovative packages and opportunities to monetize website content.
- Sell banner advertisements and sponsorship packages.
- Be entrepreneurial, a team player, detail oriented, and revenue motivated.
- Strong knowledge of online advertising and marketing tactics and experience in advertising sales, marketing, media or higher education sectors.
- Strong knowledge of, and established relationships within the higher education sector.
- Willingness to work remotely without close supervision.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma.
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their applications to email@example.com by 24 February 2012.