Job Ref. MN 5290
Sightsavers is an International Development Organization, which works with partners to eliminate avoidable blindness and promote equality of opportunity for disabled people in the developing world. They seek to recruit a Programme Officer.
- To plan, organize & coordinate all aspects of programming activities for all partner projects for which the Officer is responsible including project monitoring, evaluation and report writing.
- It also entails facilitating project baseline studies / analyses.
- Programmes Development - Provide technical advice and support on Programme development.
- Financial & Resource Management
- Partner Development and Management
- Degree in Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience, ideally in an NGO environment.
- Skills in project Design, Project Management, Budget Development, Partnership Management, Monitoring & Evaluation.
Sightsavers is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Send your application with a detailed CV and a daytime telephone number so as to reach us by 14th March 2012. Disclose your CURRENT and EXPECTED monthly salary plus benefits.
Send to: email@example.com.