Job Ref. MN 5404
Distell Winemasters (Kenya) is looking for a passionate and dynamic person to fill the position of Logistics & Distribution Manager reporting to the General Manager.
Key Performance areas:
- Support the Sales Forecasting Process in conjunction with Sales Manager.
- Provide Master production plan to Production Manager.
- Planning, ordering and clearing of imported materials and finished products.
- Manage and liaise with Distell Head Office on supply chain.
- Manage the Warehouse and Distribution according to Distell policy and procedures.
- Ensure compliance to Safety, Health, Fire and Risk Distell policies and local regulations in the Warehouse/Distribution centre.
- Liaise with transport contractors on distribution of stock to customers and production.
- Ensure a high level of customer service in terms of stock availability and on time delivery.
- Compiling and Management of Warehouse and Distribution budgets.
- Leadership & management of subordinates.
- Degree in Materials Management and/or Supply Chain Management or related qualification.
- At least 5 years management experience in a Warehousing and Distribution Environment.
- Experience in Operations Planning would be advantageous.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to interpret financial and statistical data accurately.
- Sound knowledge of Industrial Relations practices and experience in handling disciplinary matters.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent in the use of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Reliability, flexibility and ability to perform under pressure.
Send your application with a detailed maximum 3page A4 size and a daytime telephone contact so as to reach us by 12noon 9th July, 2012.
Email to: email@example.com.
Please also summarize yourself as follows:-
- Job Ref No
- Your Name
- Current/Past Salary
- Year 2012 Benefits: If house state market rent, if car state cc