Job application letter can sometimes be referred to as a cover letter. The job application letter should always be sent together with your resume (CV) when applying for a job. In case you are sending your job application via email, you should upload your job application letter with your Resume (CV).

Why send a Job application letter?

Job application letter sample
Job application letter sample
Your Job application letter will show the employer why you merit the position and why they should shortlist you and invite you for an interview.

Here are some examples of a letter of application that you should send with your resume to apply for a job. Remember that your letter should detail your qualifications for the position and the skills you would bring to the employer.

Sample Job Application Letter


Your Name
Your address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email



Date

Name
Title
Company
Address

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name,

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Daily Nation. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
  • I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
  • I strive for continued excellence
  • I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via email at me@emailexample.com or my mobile phone, 070000000
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

Signature (for hard copy letter)

Name

Kenyan Jobs Categories

NGO Funds and Jobs, Jobs in Kenya, funds for NGOs, Jobs, Job, Kenyan Vacancies, Kenyan Jobs
Kenyajobtube. Powered by Blogger.

Music Recording Studio

Get Kenyan Jobs Alerts Via Email

Enter your email address:

Popular Jobs in Kenya

Blog Archive

Join Kenyan Jobs today!