Kybes Cleaning Services, a successful boutique cleaning firm, is seeking for a customer focused, well organized, and detail oriented professional individual as an Assistant Business Manager.
The incumbent will have responsibility for day-to-day operational delivery and business development.
- Proactively contribute towards growing revenue and the portfolio of clients.
- Fulfill operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; procuring the required supplies; supervising pest control services; following up on work results.
- Manage Customer Service Levels Agreements
- Hire, direct, supervise and train operational staff.
- Manage expenditure within budget by focusing on effective cost control.
- Prepare and submit monthly statutory returns, that is, VAT, PAYE, NSSF, and NHIF
- Ensure that customers are billed accordingly and payments for the same are collected.
- Degree in Sales, Business Administration, Housekeeping or related qualification.
- Previous experience in cleaning industry will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Flexible to work irregular hours including weekends and public holidays.
- Strong organisation, communication and people skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Please email your application letter and CV to email@example.com indicating your current/expected salary.
Applications will be accepted (and interviews conducted) on a rolling basis until the vacancy is filled.