Oracle is hiring seasoned Application pre-sales professionals, originally from Africa, looking to return to their homeland. These positions are based in the mentioned countries.
We want to further strengthen our current market leadership position in the Application Business market and in search of a Presales Architect having experience with Applications Architecture, business processes and integration requirements, ideally in Industries such as Financial Services, Public Sector Manufacturing, Retail, Distribution, Consumer Goods.
- Reports into Regional Application Solution Pre-Sales Team
- Works closely and networks with Applications Sales Representatives and Applications Sales Consultants, Technology Business Unit, Global Business Units, Industry Business Units, Industry Solution Architects, etc
- Contributes to the achievement of relevant regional license revenue target
- Demonstrate Oracle Apps Tech components and solutions as required by the customer
- Present the application architecture and respond to the technical queries of the customer
- Design the architecture for the customer based on their requirements and ensure it is in line with the customer requirements and internal understanding
- Help the team in any technical query/issue related to Application technology
- Respond to RFP/RFI etc and verify the responses as needed
- Develop/Modify content to be used in customer engagements
- Carry out Proof of concepts or manage them with off shore resources
- Present Application technology components in marketing events
- Train Partners on the use of Applications technology and support them
- Stay on top of Application development changes, new versions and new functionality etc.
- Stay abreast of new technology developments and how they impact Oracle Applications
- Excellent Experience in the use of Oracle PL/SQL, Forms, Java, Reports, Workflow, OBIEE, BI Publisher, Application Server and Database etc.
- Excellent Knowledge of Oracle EBS architecture including 3-tiered architecture and components in each tier
- Excellent Experience as Oracle Apps DBA and core Database DBA
- Excellent Experience in Oracle Applications Install/Upgrade, Database Install/Upgrade, Patching, Cloning, Data Migration, RAC and High Availability Setup etc.
- Good knowledge of Oracle EBS security and how it integrates with third party identity management and directory products
- Good knowledge of Oracle EBS integration techniques, Web Services, APIs and how it can integrate with external systems and also participate in SOA
- Good knowledge of Oracle EBS personalization and customization techniques
- Good knowledge of Oracle Business intelligence Applications and its integration with Oracle Applications
- Good knowledge of Oracle Applications High availability and Load Balancing for all the components of the architecture.
- Good Familiarity with Windows, Unix and Linux, shell scripting and OS Administration
- Fair Knowledge of Fusion Middleware
- Fair Knowledge of Disaster Recovery Center requirements and how it can be setup
- Fair Knowledge of Hardware Sizing and popular hardware server from the main hardware vendors
- Fair Knowledge of Mobile technology, RFID and RF Devices
- Fair knowledge of Application Integration Architecture (AIA)
- Strong experience in Presales Consulting: communication, listening, presenting, demonstrating, writing, analysis, sales acumen, proactive and self motivated,
- Understanding of Oracle’s applications portfolio
- Application solution design authority role for large projects
- Understanding of business strategies and executive decision making processes
- Understanding of sales methodologies, processes and disciplines, and the ability to positively contribute towards sales processes,
- Having functional strong solutions knowledge within ERP, CRM and EPM business applications is a plus
- Industries knowledge and experience is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.(English)
- Ability to travel
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Click here to Apply Online