A contemporary restaurant specializing in premium authentic, nutritious and hearty Kenyan cuisine is recruiting for Waiters and Waitresses.
Start date: Immediate
- Ensures quality top star service of food & beverage to all patrons in the Restaurant, Bars and Conferences
- Wash all the bar glasses and replenishes the same to the bars
- Professional service of food and drinks to guests and providing information on all the menu items
- Clearing of guest tables
- Prepares mis em place for use during service
- Arranges function halls for meetings and events and sets up the tables depending on the events
- Cleans restaurant equipment including chairs, tables and wall hangings
- Cleans the restaurant floor and windows
- Cleans the bar, the bar counter and the bar cabinet.
- Bills guests
- In charge of the bar when the barman is not around.
- Performs any other duties as may be required by management or superiors
Scope of Duties
- The position requires a friendly outgoing person who is willing to go an extra mile to provide quality food and beverage service to guests in the hotel at all times.
- He/she should always be perfectly groomed at all times and practice personal hygiene especially while handling food
- He/she should have proper knowledge of preparation and service of all International and local foods and beverages
- He/ she should be time conscious and always execute his duties accurately and on time, with minimal supervision
- He/she should be friendly and always willing to assist his guest with a natural smile.
Qualifications Experiences and Competencies
- Certificate in food and beverage service and sales from a recognized institution or
- One year work experience working as a bar lady/man or a waitress
- Basic computer and numerical skills
- High degree of integrity and honesty
- Positive attitude and willing to work as a team
- Able to work under high pressure and minimal supervision
- Good presentation skills.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 13th March 2015 athttp://goo.gl/T8sryH.
CVs WITHOUT salary requirements will NOT be considered