Homeland Security Services Ltd is a fast growing and innovative security firm whose product / service portfolio include; Security guarding, VIP services, events security, risk management and investigations.
We are urgently looking for the following professionals:
We are looking for a person who has hands on experience with Pastel accounting software.
The Accountant will be in-charge of the finance function of the company and will amongst other things:
- See to the proper implementation of Sage pastel
- Ensure the internal control systems are operating as required
- Ensure that all the company's financial transactions are captured fully and accurately.
- Preparation of timely management reports
- Provide financial advice to management
- CPA Part 3 Minimum
- experience in a busy accounting set up with two years in a supervisory capacity
- Conversant with Pastel
- Can handle administration function
- Demonstrate understanding of financial control and management reporting
- Self-driven and leadership skills.
The ideal person preferably a lady will be responsible for performing a variety of routine administrative and reception tasks.
They will be deployed in leading blue chip companies in Nairobi.
The SecReceptionist will perform all or some of the following:
- Operate a switchboard or telephone console to route incoming calls and place outgoing local and long-distance calls
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks in support of the facility security function, including assisting employees with obtaining ID badges and assisting with visit requests
- Assist employees in acquiring security clearance when required via secured database
- Greet, identify and direct visitors, and arrange for escort as appropriate
- Verify security clearances of incoming visitors when required
- Maintain visitor logs and related documentation
- May provide word-processing, typing, and other clerical support as requested
- Participate in special projects as require
- Post secondary education required, certificate or diploma, customer care experience, alertness and good looking lady.
HR & Administration Officer
Responsible for all aspects of human capital; including recruitment, rewards, staff development, motivation, administration, discipline and separation within the company policies.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of an integrated Human Resource Information System.
- Ensure proper maintenance of HR records.
- Responsible for staff welfare issues including medical, staff loans and pension.
- Ensure proper maintenance on the company’s moveable and immovable properties.
- Supervise projects that may be undertaken from time to time.
- Ensure that company property is secured.
- Ensuring that goods and services are procured as per company policy.
- Coordinate the acquisition and disposal of company assets as per policy.
- Coordinate proper maintenance of the stores including those of stationery and other consumables.
- Management of guard force welfare
- Involved in administrative work as assigned.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A first degree from a recognized institution
- A higher diploma in Human Resource Management
- Above average computer literacy
- 2 years relevant working experience in human resource and general administration in a busy organization.
Sales and Marketing Officer
We seek to recruit self driven, motivated, and aggressive result oriented individual to be based in Nairobi.
- Generate new sales
- Identifying customer needs and offer solutions
- Prospecting new customers
- Carrying out market surveys and gathering market intelligence
- Providing quotations to customers/prospects
- Discussing proposals with customers and making follow-ups to final conclusion, collecting down payments for services sold
- Managing any jobs sold until successful completion and handover within agreed schedules of the services to customers' satisfaction
- Championing new product/service introduction in designated area
- Customer service management
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Sales and Marketing.
- Not less than one year experience in selling security and guarding service
- Computer literate (Proficiency in Ms-Office applications, Internet) Good interpersonal skills
- A team player with unquestionable integrity, high initiative and capable of working under pressure
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Have demonstrable success in Sales.
- Good IT and presentation skills.
- Sales/Technical experience in Guarding Services/ Security Industry will be an added advantage
- In addition to the above qualifications, the ideal candidate should have the ability to establish and maintain excellent, mutually beneficial working relationships with customers to ensure continued commercial benefit for Homeland Security, as well as demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of the Company's market place and competition.
The Security Trainer will implement training program for Homeland Security Officers. Ex-police or military with a clean record.
Shortlisted candidates MUST produce current certificate of good conduct. Drill, Penal code and Evidence Act knowledge vital. Responsibilities include training officers on conducting security surveys, field assessments, working with HR and help HR to identify training needs, prepare training materials, delivery training events and the monitoring and evaluation of the training programs.
Operations Supervisor - Rider
The Operations Supervisor- rider will report to the Operations Manager and be in charge of security assignments based in Nairobi.
This position is critical in enforcing Safety procedures at several assignments.
The successful candidate shall be a rider and well conversant with Nairobi city.
Qualifications and skills:
Qualifications and skills:
- Operations at a supervisory level.
- Motor cycle rider
- Competent in use of computer software packages
- Experience in security for a minimum of two tears
- Certificate of good conduct from CID department
- School certificate preferably K.C.S.E (grade does not matter)
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- 5-8 inches tall
- Letter of recommendation will be required during the interview
Email your application to The Recruiting Officer Homeland Security Services Ltd enclosing only a detailed CV, telephone contact, email address to email@example.com before 14th June 2012 at 4pm. Homeland Security (www.homeland.co.ke) is an equal opportunity employer