Company Profile: Our Client operates in major industrial sectors like automobiles, steel and engineering, chemicals, information technology and hospitality
Job Title: Service Engineer
Job Role: This position is responsible for diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/ or dealer owned agricultural machinery and equipment in Kenya.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform diagnostics on agricultural machinery and equipment and determine what repairing is required
- Participate in all job-related training and development activities
- Prepare all documents required in conjunction with work assignments
- Maintain current product knowledge of John Deere’s and competitive products
- Maintain sound condition and record of all vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment on shop floor
- Make timely requests for required inventory on the shop floor
- Communicate appropriately with sales executives
- Daily/ Weekly report to Head – Agricultural Machinery & Equipment
Requirement and qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience on repairs/ maintenance work of agricultural machinery and equipment
- Communications and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both English and Swahili
To apply for this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted