To oversee the operations at the shop in terms of sales, customer care, stock management and shop personnel management.
Duties and Responsibilities
Receipt, inspection and verification of delivered goods.
Housekeeping, merchandising and fronting at the shop.
Prepare the duty roster for the shop attendants
Directly supervise employees in the cost centre(s) in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
Manage the employees in the cost centre(s) to produce optimal efficiency
Plan, coordinate, and control the daily operation of the cost centre
Meet cost centre(s) revenue and performance targets
Prepare weekly cost centre performance reports.
Shop stock management
Recruit, interview, test, and select employees to fill vacant positions, plan and conduct new employee orientation
Handling any customer complaints arising at the shop
Key Performance Indicators
- Cost Centre Financial Performance
- Cost Centre employee retention
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, commerce or a related area.
- At least 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clear leadership ability.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision-making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills;
- Ability to work without supervision
Salary Offer is: Kshs 25,000.00 gross per month.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to email@example.com before close of business 13th July 2012.
Only successful candidates will be contacted