· Knowledge of relevant flower varieties and quality check procedures.
· Discard inferior or defective products and/or foreign matter, and place acceptable products in containers for further processing.
· Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
· Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
· The ability to generate or use different sets of rules for combining or grouping things in different ways.
· Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
· Dependability- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
· Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
· Diploma Horticulture/General Agriculture/Crop Science
· Excellent Computer Skills in MS Office, Image Editing Software, Internet.
· 1 year hands-on- flower pack house experience in the
If your skill set fits the above description, send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th August 2011.
For latest jobs in Kenya and Kenyan Jobs always visit http://kenyajobtube.blogspot.com/